OUR PROFIT AND SATISFACTION
Our Education Policy and Beliefs
Our education policy and beliefs are formulated, extracting the essence of philosophies of education presented by various types of philosophers and educationists from remote past up-to present and policies of international education organizations such as UNESCO and National Education Policy and procedure introduced and introducing by National Education Commission of Sri Lanka.
- We believe that learning is a biological need of everybody similar to air, light, water, food, shelter and safety, and nobody can live without learning.
- Learning is a natural ability of everybody and therefore every child is educable.
- Education is a right of every child without subjected to any discrimination.
- Education should be learner centered, because major client or customer of education is the learner. It is essential to develop a self leaner, learning throughout the life as a member of a knowledge society or learning society.
- The process of education should satisfy possible needs of the learner through provision of complete education opportunities for physical, intellectual, emotional, moral and social development.
- Although our medium of instructions is English, we never forget we are Sri Lankans who should safeguard our National cultural heritages, values and identity.
- The foundation of our College vision and mission is laid down by embedding above beliefs as solid stones for constructing the mansion of the future of our students to overcome obstacles and succeed in an unpredictable future life.