ECCD/Nursery (Early Childhood Care and Development Stage)
Our objective is laying a strong foundation for a successful formal education in English medium from primary grade 1 and for a future quality life.
The curricular content has been developed by absorbing the essence of all national and international curricular contents and methodologies, policies of UNESCO / UNICEF, Sri Lanka provincial authorities, National Institute of Education and Children Secretariat of Sri Lanka. It is based on suitable themes and selected activities and play in a child friendly learner centered environment to achieve physical development, Language development, cognitive development, emotional development social development and aesthetic development.
In addition exhibitions, excursion, field visits, Sport Meets , New Year Festivals etc. are included as co-curricular activates.
Primary Education Stage (Grade 1-5)
* We follow policies and procedure of Sri Lanka National Education system with the curriculum in English medium adding more subjects to enrich it,
- English (Medium Language)
- Sinhala (National Language)
- Environmental Studies
Existing/new Subjects to the Syllabus
- Tamil (Secondary Language)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT/ Computer)
- Aesthetic Subjects (Oriental Music/ Western Music/ Dancing/ Drama/ Art)
*Since English is our first language, we add more supplementary text books in addition to government text books, to improve the standard of English.
Junior Secondary Stage of Education (Grade 6 –9)
- English - English Literature
- French - Japanese
- Health Science
- Citizenship Education
- Aesthetic Subjects - Arts | Music (Western and Eastern) | Dancing (Eastern)
Senior Secondary Stage of Education (Grade 10 –11)
- French | Japanese
- ICT | Health
- Commerce | Arts
- Literature | Dancing | Music
G.C.E Advanced Level Education (Grade 12 –13)
*According to Ministry of Education circular selected subjects under the following streams will be taught.
- Arts Stream
- Aesthetic Subjects
- Commerce Stream
- Biological Science Stream
- Physical Science Stream
- Technical Science Stream
Tertiary Education and University Degrees courses
The college will take necessary steps to fulfil G.C.E. (A/L) subjects combination requirements relating Sri Lanka National University courses.
In addition opportunities of studies accessible for foreign higher education and university degree courses also will be provided depending on available resources under affiliated capacity.
Sports / Clubs and Societies
- Girl guiding
- Media Unit
- ICT Unit
- Buddhist Society